sexta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2008

Minha temporada..

..acabou junto com a 1° temporada de Alice.




Al- Estela Cassilatti

So I think its all over, I guess I'm perfect covered
There's is Al
Standing strong his gun on his side
Wearing black suit matching his dark eyes
My friend Al
When I'm brushing my teeth when I'm falling is asleep
There is Al

Lying in my bedroom begging for his future if it's possible
As soon is possible

When I'm crying at night defying gods and cursing all my life
Here comes Al
With a half smile on his face saying baby baby please don't cry
Cos Ill bring you grace
When my shoes do not fit when my soul doesn't seem to fit at all
There is Al

Ref

He will look into my eyes hell say I'm beautiful
He will tell that I'm the one
I am the one and the only one
He will try to kiss my lips
To give me all his love
Until he's dead
Until he's fucking dead